- 2012 – Tentio was founded focusing on answering the question: How can we create an environment for continuous development and ultimately ensure sustainable profitability for a company?
- 2015 – We add a business area focusing on team and leadership development.
- 2017 – We launched Thrive, a digital platform helping companies create an engaging and sustainable work environment. Great media coverage in several national newspapers and customers all over Sweden.
- 2018 – Tentio raised our first venture capital earmarked to take Thrive to the next level.
- 2019 – We upgraded the Thrive platform and updated our mission statement; “Co-creating sustainable performance”. We moved our main office from Eskilstuna to Stockholm.
We are a group of people with a deep belief in our purpose and a commitment to make a difference. We breathe the why, we know what needs to be done and we have an idea on how to get there. By continuously challenging ourselves and staying focused to our cause, we help our customers achieve their goals and ultimately improve the world of tomorrow, today!
Are you sharing our vision and have your own company, and interested in growing your business, be part of something bigger and get inspired? Thrive Network is for you who are a certified coach or senior management consultant and share our passion and purpose.
We are growing… Join us to make a difference!
Do you share our vision about a world with sustainably performing companies, organizations and people? We are looking for consultants passionate about helping our clients perform in a sustainable way.
If you want to make a difference and have experience with management, strategy, optimisation, digitalization and change projects, we could be looking for you!
Do you have:
- Extensive experience as management consultant, business consultant, project manager or similar?
- A proven track record of helping customers on their digitalization journey?
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Swedish and/or English?
- A strong professional network?
- A relevant bachelor or master’s degree?
- Great leadership skills and the ability to communicate at all organizational levels?
- Motivated by sales and can contribute with significant new and additional sales?
- Flexible to spend parts of your time travelling if needed?
- A great team player used to work with different sorts of people, companies and industries?
- Results and solution oriented committed to deliver high quality and succeed?
We offer you:
- The opportunity to create a more sustainable world
- Awesome colleagues passionate about sustainable performance
- Freedom with responsibility
- The opportunity to be part of building the Tentio business
E-mail us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Martina Oppstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 595 29 95.